The Annual General Meeting (AGM) for DiscNS will be held online this year due to the gathering restrictions for covid-19.
The meeting will be on Thursday, May 27, at 8:00 pm following the Halifax Ultimate AGM that same night. Details on the online connectivity tool for the meeting will follow and will be the same technology as used for Halifax Ultimate.
The agenda of the meeting is as follows:
- review of meeting etiquette
- approval of agenda
- approval of minutes from last year
- introduction of the Board
- covid-19 update
- review of last year's activities
- presentation of next year's plans
- presentation and approval of financials (balance sheet, income statement and budget)
- vote on next Board (1-year and 2-year positions)
- other business
- update on affiliate organization entry requirements
- request for interest in proving input to the next strategic plan
(Documents uploaded May 18, 2021 and linked into agenda)