The Provincial government announced that starting 12:01am Monday March
7, 2022 the following changes in restrictions will go into effect.
- Competition and events are no longer limited to the regular competitive schedule; bringing together teams or participants that typically do not play one another is allowed
- Spectators will be permitted following the formal gathering limit - 75 per cent of the venue’s capacity
- Sport training, practice and competition remai
ns at a maximum of 60 participants indoors and outdoors without physical distancing
- Also, as of Monday, February 28 there will no longer be a requirement to show proof of vaccine before participating in non-essential, discretionary events and activities
- The province also announced that as of Monday, March 21 there will no longer be any COVID-19 restrictions for sport.Please see the news release below or through the following link for more information: